Welcome to Ness Joinery & Manufacturing
Ness Joinery & Manufacturing is a partnership of experienced tradesmen with an extensive combined knowledge in manufacturing and general joinery works.
Previous clients have included
- The National Trust for Scotland
- Historic Scotland
- City Heritage Trust
- Conservation and Regeneration Scheme, Dingwall
- Old High Street, Inverness
- Private and commercial customers
We manufacture (and, if required, install), the following
- Sash & Case Windows
- Casement Windows
- Fully reversible windows
- Stairs in all types of timber
- Solid timber kitchens made to order
- Freestanding & built-in furniture
- Doors - Internal/External, Glazed, French and Bi-fold for domestic and industrial sites.
NJM can also refurbish windows within conservation constraints to improve draught proofing and glazing.
We have worked on A, B and C listed buildings, producing a variety of timber products in part or entirety and like-for-like replacements. Our well-equipped workshop has machinery to cope with any product manufactured from timber. We also carry out all types of renovation work to old and new buildings, from kitchens to new stairs, cupboards, libraries, internal doors, architraves, skirting and flooring. Past works have included conservatories, sun rooms, orangeries and extensions.
We provide a trade service for architects/designers/joiners/builders looking for quality bespoke items, from matching and running mouldings to manufacturing entire replacement items on a supply-only or supply-and-fit basis.